Would you like to help?
From the very beginning of our ministry, we have depended solely on God, along with the partnership of people like you, to provide for the needs of our family and our ministry.
Everything we have and do is the direct evidence of our support team’s role. Here’s an idea of the ways in which you may help:
- In purchasing literature and Bibles to give away,
- Antibiotics to for ill friends,
- Meals and the food we offer to others,
- Rent on our homes, offices, or training buldings,
- Direct support of local workers,
- New or used GSM mobile phones,
- Notebook computers for our volunteer workers,
Every word we share, and every minute we give is the direct result of our awesome support team preparing the way for us to minister – much like the early church did for numbers of ‘missionaries’ in the book of Acts.
Without a generous support team, we could do very, very little.
»»» If you would like to help us grow the church among our Muslim (soon-to-be-believer) friends, please contact us, and we can share more about our personal and ministry needs.
And remember, one day our Muslim friends will thank you.